Experienced. Responsive. Reliable.
Financial planners are actually fiduciaries. What is a fiduciary? It is a term from the Latin (fides means “faith” and fiducia means “trust”) which involves a legal or ethical relationship of trust between two or more parties. What does that mean for the client? It means the emphasis is on the client and not the advisor. Much of the traditional marketing approaches employed by many financial professionals are ruled out by the fiduciary advisor. Prince Financial Advisory, LLC is a registered investment adviser adhering to the principal-based fiduciary standard.
Investment management is provided on a fee-only basis. Portfolios are constructed using mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, and, when appropriate, individual municipal bonds. Investments are chosen based on management, costs, strategy, performance history, risk level, diversification, and other factors. Investing is part science and part art. Portfolios are constructed using a low volatility or core/satellite approach in order to manage risk. Special attention is given to clients who need to maximize retirement income.
The relationship with all investment clients begins with the preparation of a financial analysis. A separate, flat fee is charged for preparing this analysis. If a client chooses to continue to work with Prince Financial Advisory, LLC, the fee to implement the proposed plan, including on-going financial planning services, is calculated as a percentage of assets under management.
Personalized Financial Planning
- Net Worth Statement and Cash Flow Statement
- Retirement Income Strategy
- College Funding Analysis
- Investment Portfolio Assessment
- Risk Management Assessment
- Estate Planning Analysis
- Research & recommend investments
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Municipal Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- 529 Plans
- Fixed and Immediate Annuities
- Monitor portfolio performance
- Conduct client meetings, as needed
- Prepare paperwork and service of accounts
- Update Personal Financial Plan
- Assess needs
- Solicit and compare carrier illustrations
- Provide explanations on features & benefits
- Make recommendations for Life, Disability, Long-Term Care
Divorce Financial Planning
- Document marital standard of living
- Compile and organize assets and liabilities
- Review tax returns and financial statements
- Analyze tax impact on settlement proposals
- Set up 10 to 15 year post-divorce cash flow and net worth projections
- Work with attorney or mediator on financial issues of case (note: no legal or tax advice is provided)